Join our community! Please review the information below before sending in your submission.
- The directory is open to visual artists working in (but not limited to) the following media*:
- Traditional media: Painting, drawing, illustration, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, photography, fiber/textiles, book arts, or mixed media
- Digital and emerging media: Film/video, sound work, digital art, and hybrid media
- Other media: Installation, performance art, dance, socially-engaged work, or other experimental practices
* The directory currently is not accepting other creative fields such as music and theater. However, we are always willing to discuss other ways to collaborate. If you have questions about whether your work qualifies for this project, please contact the directory.
- Artists must demonstrate a history of professionally producing and/or exhibiting work.
- The directory is first and foremost dedicated to Filipino diasporic artists based in the US. If you are not based in the US but would like to be part of our community, please include a short letter of interest.
Submit by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 3 images that represent your larger body of work (for video, please attach Vimeo or YouTube links)
- 1-2 paragraph bio
- Artist statement (optional)
- Website URL (if applicable) and/or social media links
If you are a gallery or estate submitting work on behalf of an artist, please include a primary contact.
- Provide clear, professional documentation of your work. Blurry or low-resolution images will not be accepted.
- Attach all the required submission materials (images, bio, and website) in one email. Incomplete submissions will not be added.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your submission to be reviewed.